Application of springs in electromechanical products:
1) Supporting springs and springs mainly for automobiles, motorcycles, diesel engines and gasoline engines. Such springs include valve springs, suspension springs, shock-absorbing springs and clutch springs, etc., which are used in large quantities, accounting for about 50% of the spring production At the same time, the technical level is also high. It can be said that the technical level of these springs is representative. They are mainly developed in the direction of high fatigue life and high relaxation resistance, thereby reducing quality.
2) Large springs and leaf springs based on railway rolling stock, trucks and construction machinery. These springs are mainly formed by hot coils and are an important aspect of spring manufacturing. With the development of high-speed railways, vehicle shock absorption systems The hot-formed spring technology as a vehicle suspension has been greatly improved. This type of spring is mainly developed in the direction of high strength and high precision to stabilize product quality.
3) Electronic and electrical springs based on instrumentation, typical products such as motor brush springs, switch springs, cameras and camera springs, as well as computer accessory springs, instrumentation accessory springs, etc. In this type of springs, leaf springs and heterosexual springs account for more With a large proportion, different products have great differences in material and technical requirements. This type of spring is mainly developed in the direction of both high strength and miniaturization.
4) Hardware springs based on daily machinery and electrical appliances, such as mattresses, sofas, door hinges, toys, lighters, etc., are in large demand, but the technical content is not high, which has improved the development of small spring companies Opportunity, this type of spring is mainly developed in the direction of miniaturization.
5) Special springs that meet special needs, such as cradle springs for textile machinery, require high relaxation resistance; springs for ladle water slides, require high heat resistance; suspension springs for mine vibrating screens, Not only requires high fatigue performance, but also requires high corrosion resistance, so rubber-metal composite springs are used: in order to meet the comfort of the vehicle when driving, the air springs used are used.
For the suspension springs and valve springs with heterogeneous cross-sections currently appearing, they are more reasonable than round-section springs in terms of lightweight, space-saving, improved comfort and improved spring stress distribution, but such spring materials are expensive and the spring manufacturing process is complicated. , Which makes the cost of the spring higher than that of the round section spring. Therefore, there is no sign of the replacement of the round section spring by the opposite section spring.