1. Test and adjustment
1. The components of this product, whether manual, pneumatic, hydraulic, or electric, are strictly debugged before leaving the factory. When rechecking the sealing performance, the user should evenly fix both sides of the inlet and outlet, close the butterfly valve, and apply pressure to the inlet side. , Observe whether there is any leakage on the outlet side. Before the strength test of the pipeline, the plate should be opened to prevent damage to the sealing pair.
2. Although this product has been strictly inspected and tested before leaving the factory, there are some products that automatically change the position of the screws during transportation, and need to be re-adjusted, pneumatically, hydraulically, etc., please refer to the instruction manual of the supporting drive device.
3. The opening and closing stroke of the control mechanism has been adjusted when the electric drive butterfly valve leaves the factory. In order to prevent the wrong direction when the power is turned on, after the user turns on the power for the first time, first open the manual to the half-open position, and then press the electric switch to check that the direction of the indicator plate is consistent with the closing direction of the valve.
2. Common faults and elimination methods
1. Before installation, confirm whether the performance of our products and the arrow of the flow direction of the medium are consistent with the working conditions, and the inner cavity of the valve should be inserted and cleaned. No foreign matter attached to the sealing ring and butterfly plate is allowed. Never before cleaning. It is allowed to close the butterfly plate to avoid damage to the sealing ring.
2. It is recommended to use the special flange for the butterfly valve, that is, the HGJ54-91 type socket welded steel flange.
3. The best position for installation in the pipeline is vertical installation, but not upside-down installation.
4. The flow needs to be adjusted during use, and it is controlled by a worm gear box.
5. For the disc valve with a large number of opening and closing times, open the worm gear box cover in about two months to check whether the butter is normal. Keep a proper amount of butter.
6. Check the tightness of each connection part, which not only guarantees the bee nature of the packing, but also ensures the flexible rotation of the valve stem.
7. Metal-sealed butterfly valve products are not suitable for installation at the end of the pipeline. If they must be installed at the end of the pipeline, an outlet flange must be installed to prevent the seal ring from being backlogged or over-positioned.
8. Valve stem installation and use response Periodically check the valve use effect, and promptly remove any faults.
9. Please refer to the following table for the timely elimination of possible failures:
Possible troubleshooting methods
Leakage of the sealing surface 1. Sundries on the butterfly plate and sealing surface
2. The closing position of the butterfly plate and the sealing surface is not correct
3. The outlet side is equipped with flange bolts that are unevenly stressed or not according to the requirements of Figure 1.
4. The direction of the pressure test is not in accordance with the requirements of Figure 1. 1. Eliminate impurities and clean the valve cavity
2. Adjust the adjusting screw of the worm gear or electric actuator to achieve the correct closing position of the valve
3. Check the mounting flange plane and bolt compaction country, which should be evenly compacted
4. Press in the direction of the tip seal
Leakage on both ends of the valve 1. Sealing gaskets on both sides fail
2. Uneven or uncompressed pipe flange tightness
3. The upper and lower sealing gaskets of the sealing ring are invalid. 1. Replace the sealing gaskets
2. Tighten flange bolts (uniform force)
3. Remove the pressure ring of the valve, replace the sealing ring, and the failed gasket