Now the spring testing machines on the market are mainly divided into three categories: spring tension and compression testing machine, spring torsion testing machine and spring fatigue testing machine.
1、 Spring tension and compression testing machine
Spring tension and compression testing machine can be divided into manual spring tension and compression testing machine, automatic spring tension and compression testing machine and microcomputer controlled spring tension and compression testing machine.
The basic parameters of conventional spring tension and compression testing machine are as follows:
Main uses: it is made according to the technical requirements of the national spring tension and compression testing machine standard. It is used to test and analyze the tensile force, pressure, displacement and stiffness of precision springs such as tension spring, compression spring, disc spring, tower spring, leaf spring, compound spring, gas spring, die spring, special-shaped spring, etc.
2、 Spring torsion testing machine
Main uses: digital display of torsion torque and angle, angle measurement using angular displacement sensor (photoelectric encoder), automatic correction of angular displacement of torque sensor, peak holding, overload protection, stiffness calculation, result printing, data inquiry and other functions, manual loading, left and right rotation, compact structure, simple operation and detection speed When measuring, the specimen is placed vertically on the torque plate, which is convenient for clamping.
3、 Spring fatigue testing machine
Main application: mainly used in low frequency fatigue performance test of various spiral springs.
Maintenance of spring testing machine
1. The validity period of calibration of indication error of spring testing machine is one year under normal use conditions.
2. When the spring testing machine is used, especially when unloading, do not let go of it, so as to avoid severe vibration and affect the accuracy of the testing machine.
3. The lifting rack and each pressure injection oil cup of the testing machine should be filled with lubricating oil frequently.
4. After using, the testing machine should be covered with machine clothes to prevent dust from falling into the machine.
5. In order to protect personal safety, the testing machine should be properly grounded