Please avoid the following improper use methods.
(1) the use of pressure exceeding the maximum compression (300000 cycles, the use of the tight length of the connector) will cause damage. The use close to the tight length will make the spring line gradually close. This is because the load curve will rise with the increase of the spring fixed number, and the high stress will cause the spring to break. Please do not use more than 300000 cycles.
(2) if there is no preloading, the spring will vibrate up and down due to the gap, which will cause the spring to twist. If there is preloading, the spring will be more stable.
(3) when the spring is used horizontally, the guide pin and spring will be worn and broken.
(4) for the use without spring guide, if it is used under the guidance of dancing spring, it is easy to cause the spring bottom and body to twist. The local high pressure of the twisting part is the main cause of spring fracture. Please use inner diameter guide pin or outer diameter guide device.
(5) when the flatness of the assembly surface is poor, the parallelism of the assembly surface is not good, which will cause the spring distortion and local high pressure fracture, and when the parallelism is poor, the spring will be twisted and the spring will be broken after more than 300000 cycles. Please improve the parallelism of assembly surface under the condition of no more than 300000 reuse.
(6) if the inner diameter of the spring and the clearance between the guide pin and the guide pin are too small, the impact wear of the inner diameter of the spring will be caused. The abrasion part is the main cause of the spring fracture. On the contrary, if the spring is too large, the spring inner diameter is about – 1.0 mm. And long free length spring (free length / outer diameter greater than 4) please use segment step or guide pin to avoid collision with guide pin when spring body is twisted.
(7) if the spring outer diameter and the clearance head between the counterbore and the countersunk hole are too small, the force concentration fracture will be caused by the friction between the outer diameter of the spring and the countersunk hole, and the better countersunk hole diameter is the spring outer diameter + 1.5mm. Please use the shape of countersunk hole when free long spring.
(8) if the length of the guide pin and the depth of the counterbore are too short, the head of the guide pin and the spring will be worn and broken. The ideal length of the guide pin is set to be more than 1 / 2 of the spring length, and the chamfer of C3 should be inverted.
(9) when changing the direction or using the spring, the spring is twisted under force, which causes the inner ring spring to insert into the outer ring (or the outer ring is inserted into the inner ring) to cause fracture.
(10) when the spring is used in series, the spring will bend and exceed the length of the guide pin or countersunk hole, resulting in a fracture of the same reason, and a slight difference in the load of the spring itself will result in a greater compression area fracture.
(11) debris, foreign body inclusion when using, the part with foreign body will cause the effective roll part to be ineffective, only the other parts will be compressed, the effective number of coils in essence will be reduced, and the near surface will cause high stress and fracture. Do not mix the foreign matter in the spring.