26) Instruction Code (Instruction Code)/Machine Code (Machine Code) computer instruction code, machine language, used to represent the code of the instruction in the instruction set
28) Prograo Name is the name assigned to each program when identifying the machining program by name.
29) Command Mode (Command Mode) command working mode.
30) A set of instructions in a block program to achieve a certain operation.
31) Part program (P art Program) In automatic processing, in order to make the automatic operation effective, it is written in a sequence of instructions in a certain language or format. The part program is a processing program written on the input medium, or it can be an input prepared for the computer, and the processing program is obtained after processing.
32) Machine Program (Machine Program) In an automatic processing control system, a set of sequential instructions written in automatic control language and format. These instructions are recorded on an appropriate input medium, which can completely realize direct operation.
33) End of Program (End of Program) indicates the auxiliary function of the end of the workpiece processing
34) After all the commands in the End of Data block are executed, the spindle function and other functions (such as cooling function) are all deleted auxiliary functions.
35) After all the commands of the Progrom Stop block are executed, the spindle function and other functions are deleted, and the subsequent data processing auxiliary functions are terminated.
36) Preparatory Functton is a command for the machine tool or control system to establish the processing function mode.
37) MiscellaneouS Function is a command that controls the switch function of a machine tool or system.
38) Tool function (Tool Funetion) according to the corresponding format specification, identify or transfer the tool.
39) Feed Function (Feed Function) defines the command of the feed rate specification.
40) Spindle Speed Function defines the command of the spindle speed specification.
41) Feed Hold is the function of temporarily interrupting the feed during the execution of the machining program.
42) Tool Path (Tool Path) The path traversed by the specified point on the cutting tool.
43) Zero Offset (Zero Offset) is a feature of CNC system. It allows the origin of the CNC measurement system to move relative to the machine zero within a specified range, but its permanent zero is stored in the CNC system.
44) Tool Offset is the relative displacement imposed on the machine coordinate axis in all or a specified part of a processing program. The axis’s displacement direction is determined by the positive or negative of the offset value.
45) The deviation of Tool Length Offset in the tool length direction
46) Tool Radlus OffseO The tool offset of the tool in two coordinate directions.
47) Cutter Compensation is the displacement perpendicular to the tool path, used to correct the difference between the actual tool radius and the programmed tool radius
48) Tool Path Feedrate (Tool Path Feedrate) The speed at which the reference point on the tool moves relative to the workpiece along the tool path. The unit is usually expressed by the amount of movement per minute or per revolution.
49) Fixed cycle (Fixed Cycle, Canned Cycle) preset some operation commands, according to these operation commands, the machine coordinate sleeve is moved and the main sleeve works, thus completing the fixed processing action. For example, drilling, cutting, tapping and the combined actions of these processing.
50) Subprogram (Subprogram) part of the processing program, the subprogram can be invoked by the appropriate processing control command to take effect
51) Planning sheet A part processing process table prepared for the preparation of the part processing procedure.
52) Execution Program (Executlve Program) In the CNC system, establish a set of instructions for running capabilities
53) Override allows the operator to modify the programmed value of the speed (for example, feedrate, spindle speed, etc.) manual control function during processing.
54) Servo mechanism (Servo-Mwchanisnt) This is a servo system in which the controlled quantity is the mechanical position or the derivative of the mechanical position with respect to time.
55) Error (Error) The difference between calculated value, observed value or actual value and true value, given value or theoretical value