How to improve the quality of metal stamping parts
Many metal stamping parts used in our lives are processed by a metal stamping factory. Punches and molds are an indispensable part of the processing. They deform or crack stainless steel, iron, aluminum, copper and other plates and other materials. , To reach a craft with a certain shape and scale, the following will tell you how to improve the quality of metal stamping parts;
Metal stamping parts processing-select simple and reasonable appearance for processing
1. When planning the structure and shape of the parts of the metal stamping parts, it is best to choose a simple and reasonable structure and its combination, and try to minimize the number of processed surfaces and the smallest processing area.
Stamping parts processing-choose reasonable machinery to process
2. Select the method of blank preparation in reasonable mechanical production. You can directly use profiles, casting, casting, stamping and welding. The selection of blanks is related to the detailed production skills and conditions, and generally depends on the production batch, data functions and processing possibilities. .
Stamping parts processing-the relationship between product processing precision and processing costs
3. The cost of processing parts with appropriate production accuracy and surface roughness. The processing cost of metal stamping parts will increase with the improvement of precision. Therefore, the surface roughness of metal stamping parts should also be based on the actual needs of the cooperation. .
Stamping parts processing-reasonable choice of stamping oil
4. The selection of stamping oil should meet the process requirements, and the stamping oil with excellent functions can significantly improve the processing environment and improve the accuracy of the workpiece.
Stamping parts processing-products produced must meet the requirements of the stamping process
5. The materials used for metal stamping parts should not only satisfy the technical requirements of product planning, but also the requirements of the stamping process and the processing requirements of cutting, electroplating, cleaning and other processes after stamping.
6. The requirements of the metal stamping forming function. Regarding the forming process, in order to facilitate the improvement of stamping deformation and product quality, the materials should have outstanding plasticity, small yield ratio, large plate thickness directivity coefficient, small plate plane directivity coefficient, The ratio of the yield strength of the material to the elastic modulus is small. Regarding the separation process, the material does not need to have good plasticity, but it should have certain plasticity. The better the plasticity, the more difficult it is to separate.