First, the metal spring in the process of use will appear “insufficient elasticity”?
1) Non-standard spring design and production parameters are unreasonable: only pay attention to the outer diameter, inner diameter, length and other parameters, often ignore the size of the wire cross-sectional area and pitch, resulting in insufficient elasticity;
2) exceeding the prescribed temperature use resulting in reduced elasticity or even loss of elasticity;
3) Spring quality grade wrong: unintentional or intentional ordinary spring as a high-quality spring or import edirated spring use, resulting in the feeling of insufficient elasticity;
4) Standard spring selection is unreasonable: because the figure is cheap, choose a lighter load type and can not afford heavy load, resulting in the feeling of insufficient elasticity;
5) The spring wire itself is soft, or the spring quenching temperature is low or the insulation time is not long enough, or the spring-formed tempering temperature is too high and the time is long, resulting in the anti-pull strength and the elastic ity is not enough – this is the true sense of elasticity is not enough.
2. Why does the spring break during use?
1) the spindle is too small or the spring is used horizontally, the spring and the spindle are worn and broken;
2) The use of foreign material sin-clamped between the spring ring and the ring reduces the actual effective number of rings, resulting in high stress to break;
3) the spring material is uneven, or the impurity content exceeds the standard resulting in stress concentration fracture;
4) The spring is used in series to bend it and exceed the length of the spindle or sink hole, or break steamed by the weaker load due to a small difference in the spring itself;
5) When the spindle is too small / uneven assembly surface / poor parallelity of both ends of the positioning surface, will cause the spring to be compressed and distorted, local high pressure and break;
6) the spindle is too short and the end is not chamfered, which will cause the spring and the spindle friction wear and tear and break;
7) more than the maximum amount of compression used to produce high-efficiency stress to break the spring;