(1) Check whether the centrifugal pump pipeline and joints are loose. Turn the centrifugal pump by hand to see if it is flexible.
(2) Add bearing lubricating oil to the bearing body, observe that the oil level should be at the center line of the oil standard, and the lubricating oil should be replaced or replenished in time.
(3) Unscrew the water diversion screw plug of the pump body of the centrifugal pump, and fill the water diversion.
(4) Close the gate valve of the outlet pipe and the outlet pressure gauge.
(5) Jog the motor, and try to see if the rotation direction of the motor is correct.
(6) Turn on the motor. When the centrifugal pump is running normally, open the outlet pressure gauge and see that it shows proper pressure, then gradually open the gate valve and check the motor load.
(7) Try to control the flow and head of the centrifugal pump within the range indicated on the label to ensure that the centrifugal pump runs at the highest efficiency point in order to obtain the greatest energy saving effect.
(8) During the operation of the centrifugal pump, the bearing temperature should not exceed 35℃, and the maximum temperature should not exceed 80℃.
(9) If abnormal sound is found in the centrifugal pump, stop and check the cause immediately.
(10) To stop using the centrifugal pump, first close the gate valve and pressure gauge, and then stop the motor.
(11) During the first month of operation, the centrifugal pump shall change the lubricating oil after 100 hours, and then change the oil once every 500 hours thereafter.
(12) Adjust the packing gland frequently to ensure the normal leakage in the packing chamber.
(13) Regularly check the wear of the shaft sleeve, and replace it in time when the wear is large.
(14) When the centrifugal pump is used in the cold winter season, after stopping, unscrew the drain plug at the bottom of the pump body to drain the medium. Prevent freezing and cracking.
(15) If the centrifugal pump is out of service for a long time, it is necessary to disassemble the pump completely, wipe off the water, apply grease to the rotating parts and joints, and store them properly.