In the electronic stamping parts factory, the processing quality requirements of metal stamping parts are very strict. Therefore, the shape and size of stamping parts should be strictly controlled
The first is the requirements for bending parts
1. The shape of bending parts shall be symmetrical as far as possible, and the bending radius shall not be less than the minimum allowable bending radius of materials.
2. If the curved edge is too short to form, it is necessary to make the straight part of the curved edge H > 2 δ. If h is required to be very short, it is necessary to set aside appropriate allowance to increase h, and then cut off the added metal after bending.
3. In order to avoid the hole deformation when bending the parts with holes, the second is the requirements for the drawing parts
4. The shape of metal stamping parts should be simple and symmetrical, and the depth should not be too large. In order to minimize the number of drawing, easy to form.
5. The fillet radius of metal stamping parts does not increase the process procedure. Otherwise, it will increase the drawing times and the number of dies, and it is easy to produce scrap and increase the cost.
Whether the metal stamping parts use the elastic unloading plate or the fixed discharging plate depends on the unloading force, and the material thickness is the main factor. With the increase of the elasticity of the elastic components used in the mould, such as the use of rectangular springs, the unloading force of the elastic unloading plate is greatly enhanced. According to the current situation, when the material thickness is less than 2 mm, the elastic pressure unloading plate is used, and when the material thickness is more than 2 mm, the fixed unloading plate is closer to the actual situation. The material thickness of the die is 1 mm, so the elastic unloading plate can be used. Metal stamping is a kind of forming processing method which uses press and die to exert external force on plate, strip, pipe and profile to produce plastic deformation or separation, so as to obtain the required shape and size of the workpiece (stamping part).