Safety Technical Operation Regulations for Box Type Resistance Furnace
1. Do not exceed the maximum temperature of the resistance furnace during use.
2. Be sure to cut off the power when loading and taking samples to prevent electric shock.
3. When loading and taking samples, the opening time of the furnace door should be as short as possible to extend the service life of the electric furnace.
4. It is forbidden to pour any liquid into the furnace.
5. Do not put the sample stained with water and oil into the furnace; do not use the clip stained with water and oil to load and take the sample.
6. Wear gloves when loading and taking samples to prevent burns.
7. The sample should be placed in the middle of the furnace, neatly placed, and do not place it randomly.
8. Do not touch the electric furnace and surrounding samples casually.
9. The power and water source should be cut off after use.
10. Do not operate the resistance furnace without the permission of the management personnel, and operate in strict accordance with the operating procedures of the equipment.