Six points that should be paid attention to in the production of metal stamping parts
1. Regularly check the die installation base of the punch turntable and the metal stamping parts to ensure the coaxial accuracy of the upper and lower turntables.
2. Metal stamping parts should be strictly inspected before installation and use, dirt should be removed, and the guide sleeve and die of drawing stamping parts should be carefully checked for good lubrication.
3. In order to ensure the service life of the tension and compression parts, the spring of the mold should be replaced regularly to prevent the fatigue damage of the spring from affecting the use of the tension stamping parts.
4. When installing the mold, the stamping personnel should use soft metal manufacturing operating tools to prevent damage to the stamping parts during the installation process.
5. When the punch and die cutting edges of stamping parts are worn, they should be stopped in time and sharpened in time, otherwise it will rapidly expand the wear of the mold cutting edges, accelerate the wear of the mold, and reduce the quality and life of the punch.
6. According to the installation procedure of the mold, install the convex and concave molds on the turntable to ensure that the direction of the convex and concave drawn stamping parts is consistent, especially the stamping parts with direction requirements should be carefully installed to prevent incorrect installation and reverse installation.
The six points that should be paid attention to in the production of metal stamping parts are shared with the above content. The service life of stamping parts not only depends on a reasonable mold structure, ultra-high manufacturing accuracy and good heat treatment effect, but also depends on the correct use, maintenance and maintain.