Principles of mechanical design: (1) The principle of market demand-oriented mechanical design, as a production activity, is closely related to the market. From determining design topics, use requirements, technical indicators, design and manufacturing schedules to taking out the overall Plans, feasibility demonstration, comprehensive utility analysis (comprehensive analysis focusing on the actual use effect), profit and loss analysis until specific design, trial production, appraisal, information feedback after the product is put on the market, etc. are all closely focused on market demand. Designers must always think about how to design to make products competitive, able to occupy the market, and be favored by users.
(2) The principle of creativity. Creation is the ability of human beings. If human beings do not exert their creativity, production cannot develop, science and technology will not progress, and there is no human being today. Design has strong vitality only as a creative activity. Follow the old ways and dare not to innovate, and can only stay behind others forever. Especially in today’s world with the rapid development of science and technology, it is particularly important to steal creative principles in mechanical design.
(3) Standardization, serialization, and generalization principles Standardization, serialization, and generalization are referred to as “three modernizations” for short. “Three modernizations” is a very important technical policy currently in our country, which must be carefully implemented in mechanical design. .Standardization refers to the unified regulation of the quality, specifications, performance, structure and other technical indicators of products (especially components) and implementation as standards. China’s standards have formed a huge system, mainly including national standards and industry Standards, etc. In order to be in line with international standards, some of our standards are rapidly approaching international standards. Common standard codes are GB, JB, ISO, etc., which represent the National Standards of the People’s Republic of China, Machinery Industry Standards, and International Organization for Standardization Standards. .Serialization refers to the provision of several different size series for the same product under the same basic structure or basic conditions. Generalization refers to the use of components of the same structure and size in different types of products or similar products of different specifications. The main benefits of the “three modernizations” of inertia are: reducing the design workload, improving design quality and shortening the production cycle; reducing the specifications of tools and measuring tools, facilitating design and manufacturing, thereby reducing their costs; facilitating the organization of standard parts The large-scale, specialization, easy to ensure product quality, save materials, reduce costs; improve interchangeability, easy maintenance; facilitate the country’s macro management and regulation and internal and external trade; easy to evaluate product quality, and resolve economic disputes.
(4) The principle of overall optimization design should be used to “systematization” and optimization. The internal parts of the best-performing machine are not necessarily the best; the best-performing machine is not necessarily the most profitable machine; It is conducive to overall optimization. Mechanical components can also be replaced with electronics or other components. In short, designers should put design schemes in the large system to consider, and seek the best, from economic, technical, and social benefits. To analyze, calculate, weigh the pros and cons, and try to achieve the best design effect.
(5) Based on the principle of reality, all designs should not be divorced from reality. Designers should especially consider the current supply of raw materials, the production conditions of the enterprise, and the conditions and requirements of users.
(6) Principles of ergonomic engineering. Machines serve people, but they also need people to operate and use. How to adapt machines to human operating requirements? After man-machine integration, the input-output ratio is high and the overall effect is the best. A topic before designers. Good design must conform to the principles of ergonomics.