Spring hangers are ideal shock absorbers for reducing vibration hazards, isolating equipment noise, and protecting the environment in construction and other industries where equipment or pipelines affect the environment due to equipment or external vibrations.
Technical requirements for the manufacture of spring hangers
1. The materials should meet the national standards and industry standards specified in the construction drawings
2. According to the quasi-requirements, the steel plant should have the material certificate of the manufacturer, and the spring hanger manufacturer should carry out the inspection and acceptance according to the material certificate.
3. The spring materials are 60si2mn and 65si2mnwa, and the hardness values after heat treatment are HRC45-50 and HRC47-52.
4. The forgings should meet the requirements of the second-class forgings in JB4726.
1. The spring is manufactured in accordance with the provisions of GB1239.2 and GB1239.4.
2. Manual arc welding is used for welding, and the weld structure is in accordance with the relevant regulations of GB985.
3. The limit dimensions of the machined surface and the non-machined surface without tolerances shall be in accordance with the m-level and c-level specified in GB/T1804.
4. After the spring hanger is fully assembled, the threaded surface and rotating parts should be protected by grease.
5. For F-type spring support and hanger, the following requirements shall be met when PTFE plate is pasted on its load plate:
At room temperature, the peel strength is ≥6N/cm, and the shear strength is ≥0.4Mpa.