Structural features and forming of progressive die for precision stamping parts
Structural features of progressive die for precision stamping parts:
1. The mold is composed of three parts: upper mold, lower mold and mold sleeve, and is guided by guide posts;
2. The upper mold has an upper mold fixing plate equipped with a punch and a screw is connected to the upper template;
3. Insert two semi-conical concave molds into the concave mold sleeve with taper holes, with a cavity hole in the middle, and two semi-circular concave molds with two positioning pins for positioning;
4. The lower mold is composed of a lower mold fixed plate with a core and another core;
5. The unloading part is composed of ejector pins and ejector pads. After the parts are formed, first use a special mold unloading work to pry the upper mold, and then use ejector pins to eject the two semi-conical concave molds out of the mold. The product can be taken out by separating the progressive mold.
The structural characteristics and forming of the progressive die of precision stamping parts “Ruishuo Hardware”
The forming process of the progressive die of precision stamping parts:
1. In the preparation stage, after weighing the plastic powder, first pour it into the feeding chamber and heat it to a plastic state. In the pressing stage, when the pressing column moves down on the worktable on the hydraulic press, it enters the feeding chamber to pressurize the molten plastic, and is injected into the cavity at high speed through the gating system of the mold. After a certain period of time, it is guaranteed to be insulated and hardened into shape.
2. In the unloading stage, after the mold is opened, use a special unloading mechanism to eject the plastic parts, and clean the mold cavity, charging chamber and runner, and prepare for the next stroke of extrusion.