1. What are the rules of stamping injury accidents?
Answer: stamping operation is easy to cause hand injuries, but its occurrence and causes have certain rules
1) Distribution by age
2) Seasonal pattern of injury
3) Intrinsic safety law of equipment mould
4) Operators with low level of safety knowledge are easy to make mistakes
2. What are the causes of stamping accidents and what countermeasures should be taken?
Answer: operation error is mainly manifested in the process of feeding, receiving, adjusting equipment and mold, and troubleshooting.
Countermeasures: take protective measures and work according to the operation regulations,
3. Term explanation: stamping dangerous area, stamping dangerous moment, management defect, equipment failure, operation error, environmental interference, fault continuous punching, continuous punching of train training
A: stamping dangerous area: the operator may be injured by the slider or die in this space
Pressing dangerous moment: during this time, the operator may be injured
Management defect: it refers to the errors and errors occurred in the process of arranging stamping production, mold design, manufacturing, installation, debugging and maintenance, safety education and training, which violate the requirements of stamping safety management regulations
Equipment failure: parts of the equipment have defects or poor installation
Operation error: wrong operation in case of not using safety device and violating operation regulations
Environmental interference: also known as external interference, from the outside of the stamping machine
Fault continuous impulse: continuous impulse caused by equipment fault
4. What are the components of punch press, hydraulic press and shearer? Which parts are closely related to safety?
Answer: press 1) working mechanism hydraulic press 1) body part safety parts: 1) clutch
2) Transmission system 2) power part 2) brake
3) Operating system 3) control part 3) manipulator
4) Energy system 4) electrical components
5) Supporting parts
5. What is the action principle of sliding pin clutch and rotary key clutch?
A: sliding pin type: use the sliding pin to insert or pull out, and put the clutch between flywheel and crankshaft on or off
Rotary key type: depending on the ups and downs of the rotating key, the clutch between the flywheel and the crankshaft is hung or disengaged to drive the slider up and down to complete the working cycle
6. What is the braking principle?
Answer: use the periodic change of cam mechanism
7. What is the operating principle of the control mechanism?
8. What are the basic conditions of safety press?
Answer: 1) during the operation of the slider, some part of the human body will not enter the dangerous area
2) When the operator’s hands are released from the start clutch button or operating handle to the time before reaching into the dangerous area, the sliding block shall be able to stop descending or exceed the bottom dead center
3) During the down stroke of the slider, the slider can stop before a certain part of the human body enters the dangerous area.
4) During the sliding block descending, a certain part of the human body entering the danger can be withdrawn.
9. What are the requirements for the size of grid and feed gate of fence type device? How to determine the size?
Answer: 1) in principle, all the dangerous areas should be screened and closed
2) When the fence is fixed on the bottom plate or working platform of the lower mold, the relative moving part between the fence and the sliding block or the upper mold should not be possible to reach in.
3) When the gate with interlock is set on the fence, the tripping device shall be provided
4) The surface of the fence must be smooth and smooth, and no protruding parts and sharp edges and corners are allowed to prevent the hands or body from being tied up.
5) When the grid is closed, the straight bar shape should be adopted to avoid eye fatigue caused by shaking when observing the slider or upper mold.
10. What is the safety distance of the fence? What’s the relationship with the opening size?
11. What are the advantages and disadvantages of various safety devices?
Answer: 1) line type safety device 1. The light type device with single point or multi-point brake mechanism often breaks and deforms the stressed parts and parts of the brake mechanism, which makes the protection ineffective. Second, the light safety protection device with rigid inching overrunning clutch brake emergency stop mechanism is a relatively perfect safety device at present, but the price is higher
2) The two hand button movable control rod device is a reliable and safe device, but it can not be used in the process of hand holding parts installation and positioning, and can only be applied to the operation of ground speed
3) The limitation of the protective fence lies in the precise positioning and shape of the protective fence, which can not be used in the case where the window can not enter and exit freely
4) The use of pull-out safety device needs to break through a psychological barrier.
12. Safety devices for different equipment?
Answer: 1) according to the production batch selection
2) It is selected according to the degree of operation risk
3) Select according to the model and specification of the equipment
13. What are the basic requirements for mold safety?
Answer: 1) adopt mechanized automatic feeding device
2) Installation of safety fence
3) Avoid measures
4) Limit the range of motion of moving parts
5) Measures to prevent falling of moving parts of upper die
6) The positioning of the workpiece should be correct