The function of computer tensile machine
Some functions of the testing machine:
1. Automatic reset: the computer receives the test start instruction, and the measurement system automatically resets
2. Automatic return: After automatically identifying the test fracture, the movable beam automatically returns to the initial position at high speed
3. Automatic saving: test data and experimental conditions are saved automatically to prevent data loss caused by sudden power failure and forgetting to save
4. Test process: The test process and measurement, display, analysis, etc. are all completed by the computer
5. Display mode: data and curve are displayed dynamically along with the test process
6. Reappearance of results: The test results can be accessed at will, and the data curve can be re-analyzed
7. Curve traversal: After the test is completed, the mouse can be used to find the point-by-point force and deformation data of the test curve, which is convenient and practical for obtaining test data of various materials.
8. Result comparison: Multiple test characteristic curves can be superimposed, reproduced, enlarged, and presented in different colors for analysis and comparison of a group of samples;
9. Curve selection: you can select the stress-strain, force-time, strength-time and other curves for display and printing according to your needs;
10. Batch test: After setting the test with the same parameters once, the test of a batch of samples can be completed in sequence;
11. Test report: (According to customer needs)
Tension: maximum force, tensile strength, elongation at break, modulus of elasticity, etc.
Bending: maximum force, bending strength, deflection, modulus of elasticity, etc.
Compression: Maximum force, compressive strength, yield strength, elastic modulus, etc. The test report can also be programmed and printed in the format required by the user;
12. Limit protection: two-level protection: program control and mechanical;
13. Overload protection: When the load exceeds 10% of the rated value, it will automatically stop;
Emergency stop: an emergency stop switch is provided to cut off the power supply of the whole machine in an emergency;
Automatic diagnosis: The system has an automatic diagnosis function, which regularly checks the measuring system and drive system for over-voltage, over-current, over-temperature, etc., and stops immediately when abnormal conditions occur;
14. Realize independent operation of host and microcomputer;