What are the factors that cause the bearing product roe deer? This phenomenon is also the most common one. Let me explain the relevant knowledge to you. I hope it will be helpful to you.
The main reasons for bearing corrosion are as follows:
1. Some companies do not strictly follow the correct method in the process of producing bearings.
2. As the price of bearing steel drops again and again, the material of bearing steel gradually declines. For example, the content of non-metallic impurities in the steel is too high (the increase of the sulfur content in the steel reduces the corrosion resistance of the material itself), the deviation of the metallographic structure, etc. But now the bearing steel used by enterprises is not very pure.
3. The quality of anti-rust lubricating oil, cleaning kerosene and other products used in production by some enterprises cannot meet the requirements of process technology regulations.
4. Bearing packaging materials such as anti-rust paper, nylon paper (bags) and plastic tubes of some companies do not meet the requirements of anti-rust packaging for rolling bearing oil seals, which is also one of the factors that cause corrosion.
5. The environmental conditions of some enterprises are relatively poor, the content of harmful substances in the air is high, and the site is too small to carry out effective anti-rust treatment. And because of the weather, the production workers are not scientific in the process of preventing rust.