* Installation space: Designing a compression spring must clearly understand the space required for the installation spring to effectively master the basic manufacturing conditions of a compression spring, such as outer diameter, inner diameter, and free length.
* Movement stroke load: The design of the compression spring must clearly understand the position to be moved and the required elastic force. Determine the position and understand the required elasticity, and then determine the material, wire diameter, and number of turns.
*Environmental factors: Springs operating in different environments will be affected by environmental factors, which will affect their service life. Therefore, the designer must consider the changes in ambient temperature and humidity. Temperature has a great influence on the life of the spring, and humidity is easy. Oxidize the spring without surface treatment. Therefore, environmental factors can determine whether the spring needs surface treatment and material selection.
* The distance between the two ends: the two ends of the tension spring will affect the form of the hook and the free length of the tension spring. The space can determine the size and outer diameter of the adhesion part.
* Pre-tensioning load: The pre-tensioning load determines the material and wire diameter of the spring, and the size of the tight part can be adjusted to the pre-tensioning length.
* The outer diameter of the mandrel: The inner diameter of the torsion spring is determined according to the size of the mandrel, but the change of the spring body after twisting needs to be considered, so a proper margin must be reserved.
* The inner diameter of the device space: if a torsion spring device adopts an embedded type, the embedded space needs to be considered. The space determines the outer diameter, free length and number of turns of the spring body.
* Torsion fulcrum: There must be a point when the torsion spring is working, and this point can determine the length and form of the torsion bar.
* Starting and ending points of the actuation: the angular position of the torsion bar with the fulcrum when it is not working. The length, form and angle of the torsion bar with the fulcrum can be clearly specified.